UMKC KANGAROOS DONATION REQUESTS
The University of Missouri Kansas City Athletics Department is an active institution in supporting local and national charitable events every year. We make a conscious effort to accommodate all requests possible while adhering to NCAA guidelines and regulations.
We encourage requests from your organization, but we ask you please abide by the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
- We will not be able to fulfill requests that would benefit students in grades 9-12, high school aged persons or affiliates of the pre mentioned groups due to NCAA regulations. This includes all high school auctions, raffles, fundraisers, and requests for prizes.
- All organizations receiving donations from UMKC Athletics must be registered as a 501c(3) charity or "not-for-profit" entity.
- All requests need to be submitted 4-6 weeks ahead of event launch date.
- Requests for monetary and operating expenses will not be honored.
- Organizations are subject to receive limited donations per year.
- Completion of a UMKC Athletics request form does not guarantee fulfillment.
Click here to read and review the NCAA bylaws
Thank you for your interest in the UMKC ROOS. We wish you the best of luck with your event and fundraising efforts.