301 W. 13th St.
Kansas City, Missouri 64105
From Lenexa and Overland Park, Kansas
Take I-35 north to downtown KC/Broadway exit. Turn left (north) on Broadway Boulevard and follow Broadway Boulevard northbound to 12th Street. Turn right on 12th Street and follow 12th Street eastbound to Wyandotte Street (approximately 2 blocks). Turn right on Wyandotte Street and the entrance to the Barney Allis Plaza Parking Garage is on the immediate right before the intersection of 13th and Wyandotte Street.
From North Kansas City
Take I-29 south over the Broadway Bridge. Continue south on Broadway Boulevard to 12th Street. Turn left (east) onto 12th Street and follow 12th Street eastbound to Wyandotte Street (approximately 2 blocks). Turn right on Wyandotte Street and the entrance to the Barney Allis Plaza Parking Garage is on the immediate right before the intersection of 13th and Wyandotte Street.
From Kansas City, Kansas
Take I-70 east to Broadway Boulevard exit. Turn right (south) onto Broadway Boulevard. Proceed to 12th Street, turn left and follow 12th Street eastbound to Wyandotte Street. (approximately 2 blocks). Turn right on Wyandotte Street. The Barney Allis Parking Garage is located before the intersection of 13th and Wyandotte Street.
From the Country Club Plaza
Go north on Main Street to 13th Street. Turn left (west) on 13th Street and drive approximately 2 blocks to Wyandotte Street. Turn right on Wyandotte Street. The parking garage will be on the immediate left side of the street before the intersection of 12th and Wyandotte Street.
The main entrance for Municipal Auditorium is located on the north end off of 13th street.
Patrons will be allowed to re-enter with a valid ticket presented to the gate staff.
Food, Drinks, Bags
There will be no outside food or drinks permitted through the gates. All bags are subject to search upon arrival.
The primary parking garage is the Auditorium Plaza Parking Garage, also known as the Barney Allis Plaza Parking Garage. The parking garage is located between 12th & 13th Streets, and between Central & Wyandotte Streets. It is south of the Marriott Hotel and north of Municipal Auditorium.
This link provides a map of Downtown Kansas City.
Additional surround parking and event information can be found here:
Event parking is generally $8, hourly $1.00 per 15 minutes with max of $12.
All season ticket holders that have met the requirement for a parking pass will need to have pass displayed upon arrival for entry into Barney Allis Parking Garage.
- Box Office Hours
- The UMKC Athletics box office inside Municipal Auditorium will be open two (2) hours prior to the schedule tip-off time.
- Gate times
- Gates for entry into Municipal Auditorium will open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled tip-off time.
- Pass List/Will Call
- All pass lists and will call (player, coaches, visiting team, and staff) will be available for pick-up 90 minutes prior to the scheduled tip-off time.
- All joining guests will be able to pick-up their tickets inside the main lobby of Municipal Auditorium.
- Accessible/Handicap Needs
- There is on-site staff to help with all accessible assistance.
- If you require accessible seating, you may seek assistance from our box office for appropriate seating accommodations.
- UMKC Students
- All current enrolled UMKC students receive free admission by presenting their student ID at the gate entrance. UMKC student seating will be reserved for sections 20 and 22.
- All UMKC student seating is general admission and first-come first-serve.
- All patrons will require a ticket.
- All children five (5) and younger are free admission.
- There are no refunds or exchanges unless the game is canceled due to an unforeseen factor.
- All season ticket holders will be able to gain assistance with their ticket exchange program through the on-site box office.